Women Beginner Golfers (note later start time)
Come and Try Golf at Queanbeyan
Daylight saving start time of 2.30pm will commence on Sunday 10 November.
- Sunday afternoons at 2.15pm for a 2.30pm start. No experience needed. No need to book.
- Play 8 holes in an all welcome Beginner Women’s Comp. Cost only $10. Meet and pay at the Pro Shop.
- You will learn about golf in a friendly and non-threatening environment with help to enjoy the game at whatever level you would like.
- If you are only available on another weekday and would like to give golf a go then phone Pauline (see below) and see what can be arranged.
- Professional lessons available from Jake Nagle and his team at the Pro Shop. Ph. 6297 1669. Check for Ladies clinics and packages at affordable prices.
- Membership for women available in all categories. Get a handicap and play in the Women’s competition on Tuesday, Saturday and medley Sundays.
- It’s fun and you will be helped all the way.
Phone Pauline Jeffery
6285 1846 or 0422 204 988