Women’s Open Day
WOMEN’S OPEN DAY
THURSDAY 12 MAY 2022
Entries open Thursday 14th April, close Wednesday 4th May 2022
Sponsored by Lennock Skoda
- 18 HOLE STROKE EVENT (Divisions 1 and 2), STABLEFORD (Division 3)
- HOLE IN ONE: First player to get a hole-in-one on the designated hole wins a Skoda Car!
- OPEN DAY CHAMPION – Best Gross Score
- BEST NETT WINNER
- BESSIE YOUNG MEMORIAL TROPHY (Best Nett score by a Queanbeyan Member)
- DIVISION PRIZES, plus: Longest Drive; Nearest the Pin;
Visitor’sTrophy; Veteran’s Trophy
ENTRY FEE $35.00
- The field is limited to the first 120 applications received by Queanbeyan Golf Club. *Entries open on Thursday 14th April and close cob Wednesday 4th May 2022.
- There will be no refunds after the Draw has been published.
- Divisions will be decided after entries have been received.
GA Handicaps 0 – 45 are eligible to enter.
- All events are open to Women Amateur Members of Golf Clubs affiliated with Golf Australia.
- Arrangements for these events and the control of them shall be with the Match Committee.
- In the event of a tie for the Championship title there will be a sudden death playoff.
- In the event of a tie for Nett Winner a count-back will decide the prize winner.
- Ties for the other events will be decided by a count-back.
- Trophies are limited to one per player, excluding winners of Bessie Young Trophy, NTP, Longest Drive, Visitor’s and Veteran’s trophies.
- No caddies are allowed.
- Division 3 players wishing to be considered for the Open Day Champion, Best Nett winner or Bessie Young Trophy must fill in their card as for stroke.
Players requiring a Cart should book at the Pro Shop: Phone: 6297 1669.
Any special requests to share a cart must be included on the entry form.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES Wednesday 4th May 2022
or when 120 entries have been received if earlier than 4 May.
*A reserve list will be established once 120 entries have been received.
Late entries may be accepted – players may be obliged to follow the field.
Lunch available at the Club Bistro at player’s expense
Download the PDF