ACT/NSW LOCKDOWN Information – as at 11.30am 16/10/21
The NSW Regional Lockdown for Queanbeyan – Palerang LGA ended on 11 October 2021 and the ACT lockdown on 15 October 2021.
It is important that all members remain aware of the conditions that the club will be operating under:
- The clubhouse is open from Monday 11 October 2021 for fully vaccinated patrons only (proof of vaccination will be required). Opening Hours may be subject to change at short notice as resources allow. Some products and services may be limited or unavailable from time to time due to operational limitations. Unvaccinated patrons must not enter the club.
- All ACT/NSW members and their invited guests may access the golf course for competition and social play. From 11 October 2021 fully vaccinated members will have priority over tee times with groups of 4 permissible (Proof of vaccination status will be required) in competitions. Groups of 2 will be limited for unvaccinated / partially vaccinated / fully vaccinated members. Tee times will be made available subject to demand.
- Competitions have returned to normal with timesheets available to members on the website.
- All patrons must sign in through the QR code available and ID and vaccination status must be provided upon request.
- Any member playing golf is to abide by the Covid-19 guidelines for golf which currently includes no touching flags, no rakes and no exchange of scorecards. Golf rules will be relaxed when permissible.
- Please continue to remain patient and treat staff with respect during this difficult time. Staff are dealing with the same inconveniences you are and are just trying to protect the safety of all members and guests.
- Staffing levels and services may still be impacted upon for a period of time. We apologize for any inconvenience caused however these are circumstances beyond our control.
- All other Covid -19 related restrictions remain in force and may be found on the NSW Government Website.
Conditions may change at short notice.
We thank you for your co-operation.