The NSW Regional Lockdown for Queanbeyan – Palerang LGA has been extended once again as of 9 September 2021 and the ACT lockdown until 17 September 2021. It is important that all members remain aware of the conditions that the club will be operating under:
- The clubhouse will be closed until further notice.
- Eligible (Refer to NSW Health) NSW resident members and their invited guest may continue to access the golf course for competition and limited social play at this time as it is considered exercise in NSW, however a maximum of 2 players per group and 1 player per cart applies . Players must arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before tee off and leave the premises immediately following your round. Do not congregate around the carpark or pro shop and maintain social distancing at all times. A mask must be worn until you arrive on the first tee and replaced immediately at the conclusion of your round.
- Competitions will be conducted in line with member demand during the lockdown period with timesheets available on the website. You may book yourself and one other member or guest into the timesheet. NSW residents in the local LGA or within 5km of the club only are eligible at this stage. No ACT resident members may play golf at this point in time (3/9/21). The driving range is currently closed. Practice is not permitted. Any member found breaching the club’s or government health directions may be fined and have their membership suspended or cancelled.
- All patrons must sign in through the QR code available and ID must be provided upon request.
- Any member playing golf is to abide by the Covid-19 guidelines for golf which include no touching flags, no rakes and no exchange of scorecards. Bathroom facilities may also be impacted during the lockdown period.
- Please remain patient and treat staff with respect during this difficult time. Staff are dealing with the same inconveniences you are and are just trying to protect the safety of all members and guests.
- Staffing levels and services will be impacted by the lockdown. We apologise for any inconvenience caused however these are circumstances beyond our control.
- All other Covid -19 related restrictions remain in force and may be found on the NSW Government Website.
Conditions may change at short notice.
We thank you for your co-operation.